Seasoned Personal Injury Lawyers

Serving Metro New York

What Happens When Dangerous Property Leads To Injuries

Under the legal concept of premises liability, a property owner has a responsibility to maintain property in a condition that is reasonably safe for visitors. If an accident does occur due to an unsafe condition, the victim can claim compensation for medical costs, lost income and pain and suffering.

The Law Offices of Eric H. Green and Associates has represented injured people in premises liability cases for over 40 years. The firm’s attorneys are knowledgeable, experienced and determined to obtain the best result in every case.

The firm represents clients in cases involving:

The Law Offices of Eric H. Green and Associates represents New Yorkers, as well as tourists and visitors who are injured due to unsafe conditions.

Building the Case for Compensation

The firm’s attorneys will act immediately to start building your case. Working with an accident investigator, engineers and other knowledgeable professionals, they will document what exactly happened and the negligence of the property owner. They will also work with your doctor to determine the medical care and rehabilitation services you need to recover to the fullest extent possible. Lastly, they will calculate the full measure of your losses, including your medical costs, lost wages and pain and suffering, to include in your claim.

The Law Offices of Eric H. Green and Associates will work to build a strong and persuasive case designed to maximize the compensation you receive.

You Must Act Quickly

In a premises liability case, you have a limited time to act. Following an accident, the property owner may fix the unsafe condition, removing evidence that is vital to your case. You should get the names and numbers of any witnesses, write down your recollection of the event and contact the Law Offices of Eric H. Green and Associates.

If you were injured on public property, you have only 90 days to file a notice of claim. You must act quickly to protect your ability to obtain compensation.

Free Consultation With a Lawyer

For a free consultation with the Law Offices of Eric H. Green and Associates about a motor vehicle accident, call 212-532-2450 or send an email.